Insurance & Licensing Forms
- Notary Form (PDF) (Required for all new licensing applications)
- Additional Location Form (PDF) (For Iowa native wineries, only)
The Division requires all dramshop insurance policies follow Iowa dramshop laws. If the Division feels that there is not sufficient proof that the dram insurance carrier is following these laws, Division staff may request a copy of the declaration pages for the policy. This must be provided to the Division within 30 days of the license effective date. If an aggregate limit is shown, the aggregate must meet the minimum requirements established in the Division's administrative rules.
- Dram Shop Liability Certificate (Fillable PDF)
- Beer Wholesale Bond (Fillable PDF)
- Wine Wholesale Bond (Fillable PDF)
- Class E Liquor License Bond (Fillable PDF) (Required for class "E" licensees)
Label Approval Form
The Division requires that wine and beer labels of products sold in Iowa to be submitted to the Division. Download and complete the Label Approval Form (Word Doc), include a copy of the COLA or enter your TTB ID number on the form. Submit all documentation to Licensing@IowaABD.com.
ADMINISTRATIVE RULE WAIVER PETITION FORM
To petition the Division for a waiver of an administrative rule, please download and complete the Petition for Waiver Form. Send the completed form to Info@IowaABD.com.