Insurance & Licensing Forms

Licensing Forms

Insurance Forms

The Division requires all dramshop insurance policies follow Iowa dramshop laws. If the Division feels that there is not sufficient proof that the dram insurance carrier is following these laws, Division staff may request a copy of the declaration pages for the policy. This must be provided to the Division within 30 days of the license effective date. If an aggregate limit is shown, the aggregate must meet the minimum requirements established in the Division's administrative rules.

Label Approval Form

The Division requires that wine and beer labels of products sold in Iowa to be submitted to the Division. Download and complete the Label Approval Form, include a copy of the COLA. Submit all documentation to


To petition the Division for a waiver of an administrative rule, please download and complete the Petition for Waiver Form. Send the completed form to

Printed from the website on March 18, 2018 at 1:12am.