Insurance & Licensing Forms
- Notary Form (PDF) (Required for all new licensing applications)
- Additional Location Form (PDF) (For Iowa native wineries, only)
The ABD requires all dramshop insurance policies follow Iowa dramshop laws. If the ABD feels that there is not sufficient proof that the dram carrier is following these laws, the staff may request a copy of the declaration pages for the policy. This must be provided to the ABD within 30 days of the license effective date. If an aggregate limit is shown the aggregate must meet the minimum requirements established in the ABD's administrative rules.
- Dram Shop Liability Certificate (PDF)
- Dram Shop Liability Certificate (Word Document)
- Beer & Wine Wholesale Bond (PDF)
- Class E Liquor License Bond (PDF) (Required for class "E" licensees)
Label Approval Form
The ABD requires wine and beer labels of products sold in Iowa to be submitted to the Division. Download and fill out the Label Approval Form (Word Doc), include a copy of the COLA or enter your TTB ID number on the form. Submit all documentation to Licensing@IowaABD.com.