Insurance & Licensing Forms
- Notary Form (PDF) (Required for all new licensing applications)
- Additional Location Form (PDF) (For Iowa native wineries, only)
The Division requires all dramshop insurance policies follow Iowa dramshop laws. If the Division feels that there is not sufficient proof that the dram insurance carrier is following these laws, Division staff may request a copy of the declaration pages for the policy. This must be provided to the Division within 30 days of the license effective date. If an aggregate limit is shown, the aggregate must meet the minimum requirements established in the Division's administrative rules.
- Dram Shop Liability Certificate (Fillable PDF)
- Beer Wholesale Bond (Fillable PDF)
- Wine Wholesale Bond (Fillable PDF)
- Class E Liquor License Bond (Fillable PDF) (Required for class "E" licensees)
Label Approval Form
All wine and beer labels of products sold in Iowa are required to be submitted to the Division. Please ensure that your product fits into the correct legal definition as outlined in Iowa Code chapter 123 (PDF).
You may begin shipment of your product once you have submitted the Label Approval Form and COLA to email@example.com. ABD will contact you only if there is an issue with the label submission.