Public Records Reproduction Request
Read the "Request for Public Records Information" to learn about availability of records.
About this form:
- Use this form to request public records from the Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Division (ABD). See below for additional information.
- The request should sufficiently describe the records so that they can be identified, located and retrieved by ABD staff.
- Completed forms can be filled out electronically, faxed, mailed, or submitted in-person to ABD at the address listed on the form.
- A PDF version of this form is available for you to submit via e-mail or US mail.
- ABD will make every effort to process the request in a timely manner.
- Open records will be available to the public during customary office hours, which are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding state designated holidays.
Duplication fees and associated costs:
- Photocopy of records - $0.25 per standard page
- Compact discs - $5.00 per disc
- Email - no cost unless scanning is required. Scanned documents are $0.15 per page
- Facsimile - $0.25 per standard page (up to 20 pages)
- Extra charges for requests requiring special programming, delivery other than first-class mail, rush orders, oversized materials, or staff time spent retrieving and/or supervising the public examination.
- Payment is required upon receipt of requested documents